Is there an engineer for physics?

posted by Lea on September 11, 2013

Answer by Egirl Team

Hi Lea,

I'm not sure exactly what you mean by the question.  Most people who are getting an engineering degree have to take physics and understand the basics of how it works.  Some people who want to delve more deeply into the subject while still staying close to engineering may take a major called engineering physics or even applied physics.  Hope that answers the question.